Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Diploma

How did you feel when you graduated? About a week ago, when I finally finished all my packets, I knew my life was changing right before my eyes. I felt releaved, happy, accomplished, and excited for the future. I have nothing to replace school yet, like a job or a hobby. So, the past week or so I have been spending time at home. Things I have been putting off (for I don't know how long), are finally getting done.

I don't want to spend all my time on the computer. I am already fat as it is. Spending more time sitting around doing nothing is definitely not going to help. I think the next thing I want to do is start going for walks in the morning. Maybe even eventually start running. I really just want to get into shape.

This last Friday, I finally got my Timpanogos Diploma. Last year when I didn't graduate on time, the counselor said that If I finished before graduation the next year, that I could trade. I am pretty sure that everyone else can do the same thing. It was really cool to finally have that in my hands.











0 comments: