Friday, December 5, 2008

Venting

I finally updated my gallery last night before I went to bed. The photos I did last night are mostly in the unsorted folder...it will take me most of the night tonight to sort through them and relabel them. I love having it though...because if I ever want to show someone a photo I just go to that website. Plus it's a backup to what I have on my computer.

Anyways, my job...ugh my job, I just barely got it on Monday and I already know that I can't stay there long or I am going to go insane. I cannot deal with money the way I am dealing with money. I am a clerk, the person you deal with then you check out. Anyways, counting the money after my shift just totally kills me. Me + money = not good!! It's not even like I am getting paid that well for what I'm doing either. I am making minimum wage, which here in Utah is only $6.55. Anyways, basically what I'm trying to say is I am still looking for something better. I am so frustrated though because I thought I worked 10-2 tomorrow, but I actually work 2-10pm. Ugh, not happy about that but hey it's a done deal and there is nothing I can do about it.

I think I am done venting, I think I am going to go make dinner now! Mmm...stuffing and potatoes!!

0 comments: