Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love the smell of fresh rain.

2. I love cats way more than dogs.

3. Right now, I have no job.

4. I want more than one child.

5. Jason and I already have our children's names picked out.

6. I keep my room way cleaner than I used to.

7. Ever since we've been together, Jason and I have never been apart for more than just a couple of hours.

8. I hate not knowing what is going on.

9. I love being crafty, whether it's with scrapbooking or just around the house.

10. I love music, It feeds a part of my soul that nothing else can.

11. I don't have a all time favorite band, yet.

12. I absolutely love both sides of my family.

13. I cannot live without Jason.

14. I can be a really negative person, but am slowly learning to be better.

15. I really want kids some days and then I spend time with other peoples kids for a while...and that is birth control for Jason and I right now. We can wait a little while longer. haha

16. I do all the housework. Jason helps occasionally.

17. If I had money to do it, I would paint and decorate every room in our house.

18. I have a secret obsession for clothes and shoes.

19. I love doing other peoples hair.

20. Jason and I only dated 6 months before we decided to get married.

21. Jason and I planned our wedding in 2 weeks.

22. Jason and I are 12 1/2 years apart.

23. I am the oldest in my family.

24. I love photography.

25. I play a game called World of Warcraft with my hubby.

Wow, didn't think I was going to come up with 25 things.

I tag:

Jill
Chantel
Jason
Karen
Ally K.
Ms. Packer

0 comments: