Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 1

{one} what was your favorite birthday gift?
ooh… for my last birthday Jason bought me a laptop, that was pretty awesome.


{two} have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Nope, neither.


{three} what’s the strangest talent you have?
Can't think of anything at the moment. Will have to think and answer this one at a later time.


{four} what are your favorite kind of chips?
hm. it really depends on my mood. I like Doritos cheese kind.


{five} do you know any tongue twisters?
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.


{six} what was the last movie you saw in a theater?
I am pretty sure it was Eclipse. 


{seven} do you collect anything?
I guess you could say, I collect hoodies. I don't even try to...and it's not even a collection. 
hmm...makes me want collect something now.


{eight} what is something you wish you were better at?
Being a better wife and having a better attitude.


{nine} what’s the worst habit you have?
I bite around my nails. It's a weird nervous habit I have, that I would some day like to get rid of. 


{ten} when you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
"do i work today?"
and If I already know that I don't have work that day,
"what am I going to do today?"


now it’s your turn!

0 comments: