Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving...a lot to do

I never thought or let alone knew how hard it is to plan Thanksgiving. I am not totally planning it all by myself, thank goodness, but It is going to be a trick to fit 30 people in our front room and kitchen. I know we can do it. Plus, we have to still contribute with preparing the food. I really don't mind it is just a lot to do. But, that's just how the holidays are.

We were so excited the other day because we bought our Christmas tree for this year. It is a fake, just cause it is way easier. This year we bought a white tree. We have a theme of white, blue, and silver this year. It is going to look so cool. We wanted to actually put it up early this year. And we totally would have but then we both remembered that we still have the Thanksgiving Dinner at our house. I was totally bummed, but understood that I just had to wait to enjoy the Christmas season. I am patient...I think! Haha

I am way excited though because Jill and Steve are coming down from Arizona for Thanksgiving. I don't get to see them that often.

I am just excited period. The holidays are fun!

0 comments: