Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Beginning

Okay, Let's start at the beginning ...

My mom and dad met in Ephraim, Utah, while both working at a gas station. My mom was going to school there at Snow College and my dad I think was living with his parents. The manager saw that they liked each other and set them up. It must have been love because my mom broke up with her high school sweetheart and long time boyfriend, Alan. He was on a mission and she wrote him off for my dad. My mom never graduated college.

My mom and dad then got married on September 12, 1986. The beginning of a long road not only for my mom but her soon to come children.

After being married for 2 1/2 years, my mom got pregnant with me. I was not to willing to come, but finally came on January 25, 1989. I was 10 days late. I weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces. I was born with coal black hair and blue eyes.

0 comments: