Saturday, February 9, 2008

Behind the Curtain

To most of you, I may seem like I keep to quietly to myself. I am usually quite because I don't know what to say. Maybe it is just because I hang out with people older than me. Sometimes I feel out of place. Other times, It is like no one cares what I think and why should I say anything? It won't make any difference.

I guess I am just trying to get out some emotions. I talked to my mom on the phone tonight. I didn't say anything, because if I did she would just get mad at me in some form or fashion. I would of told her something she wouldn't want to hear. This is a long story in itself.

I wish I had a really good girlfriend, best friend. They are always nice to have to hang out and just talk to. I have had it in the past with two really cool people. It seems I just do better when I have the out in my life. That place that I can just tell that person whatever I am feeling and and exactly why. I have that with Jason but lately, I feel like I just need a friend, just someone to vent to besides Jason.

Putting all this aside, I do think I am ready. Ready for what you ask? I think I am ready to become a mother. After I am done with school, I want to get a job. I want to get a job and then start a family. I know you might think I am crazy. I love children though. Having my own would be a dream come true.

This blog has turned out to be longer than I thought. Who knew that just a few minutes of typing what was on my mind would go such a long way? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading about my thoughts for today. Love ya!

0 comments: