Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can't Decide

Next week I was planning on going on a road trip with my mom down to Cedar City to see my brother graduate. It was supposed to be on Thursday. Well, we found out recently that he graduates on Wed. and that there is a big party going on Thursday. My mom wants to go down Wed, stay the night at a hotel, go to the party on Thursday, and then we would go home after the party.

I don't want to stay down there for the night just to go to a party the next day. I just can't decide what I want. I am getting angry because there are other things affecting my decision. If I do go, it will be the first night away from Jason since we got married and it would take me a while to fall asleep. If I don't go, I think my mom will take it personally and get mad. I really don't know yet what is going to happen. I was just trying to vent. I think it helped me calm down but I still haven't decided what I am going to do quite yet.

0 comments: