Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Career

Lately I have been applying for job after job. Just trying to find something that I can do.

I got a call back from one yesterday. They wanted me to come in for an interview today at 11:40. Well, I went and the job interview went great. After we finished the job interview they asked if I could stay for a little class about how the company came to be, ect. Just to basically learn more. I sat there a listened and the more that I asked myself "Do I really want to do this?" and "Would I want to have this as a career?" ... well, the more I kept asking myself, the more I came to a realization that I didn't and don't want to work there and do that. The pay would be awesome, and I mean awesome. But that is not all that I am thinking about. I still haven't talked to Jason about it. He is still at work.
Me all dressed up for my interview.

I am still trying to figure out what the heck I even want to do. I think this job interview just helped me know where exactly to put my concentration.

Everyday I am just growing more and more aware of who I want to be as a person.

0 comments: