Monday, November 10, 2008

Saturday!!

I was just heading to bed and it occurred to me that I do have something to talk about, this past Saturday!! The night before, so Friday, I had decided I was going to hang out with one of my good friends Camille. She is just so fun to hang out and talk to.

Jason had got some tickets for the BYU game and so we were trying to pawn them off because we didn't want to go. We finally got a hold of his sister, who wanted the tickets so that her and her husband could go. We went over to my mother-in-laws house to bring the tickets over. While we were waiting for his sister to show up, his mom was flawking her christmas tree.

That is about the time Camille showed up. We went out to lunch at Olive Garden. It was my first time going there so I had no idea what to actually get. It took a while, but I finally decided. After eating lunch, we headed for the mall. We didn't really go for any particular reason, but just walk around. We went to archiver's, did some stuff, and got some free stuff for doing it. I would have to say though, that is the most fun I have had with a close friend for a long time. Love ya Camille!!

0 comments: