Friday, March 20, 2009

Stupid, Yet Funny

As I sit here trying to find a question for "Ask Me Monday" I thought of something interesting to blog about.

When I was little I would stick things in my mouth a lot. One of the things I would normally have in my mouth was a penny. Ugh...I know sick!! Anyways, one day I was sucking on one and accidentally swallowed it. I thought I was going to die. haha!! Of course I never died, but I did learn my lesson never to suck on things because there is a chance that you could swallow it and possibly die. I still think to this very day that there might still be a penny somewhere inside of me. I doubt it but it is possible.

Another stupid thing that I did when I was a child...I stuck Kicks cereal up my nose. It was seriously the only time I ever did it. I stuck it up my nose and then I couldn't get it out. I started freaking out, thinking that I would have cereal stuck up my nose for the rest of my life. I got it out though! It took a little bit though. It was really stuck up there. Haha, what a story. 

Lesson #1 - Don't suck on things!
Lesson #2 - Don't stick things up your nose!

0 comments: