Monday, November 19, 2007

Helping Out

My little brother, Kelton is having a hard time right now. With school and just being a teenager period. He ran away a couple of weeks ago and gave us all a big scare when we got a call from the police telling us he was in the hospital. He said he ran because he was under a lot of stress and didn't want to go to school. He knew he would get into trouble, so he ran. It scared us all so much. If no one had found him he could of froze to death. I don't even want to think about that. I am just glad that I still have my brother. He just needs a little help.

I have volunteered and have been helping him get his homework done. Letting him know that I am here to help. And school doesn't have to be boring or that you have to hate it completely. I don't want him to get to where I am. So far behind that he needs to go to school for an extra year. It sucks. I hope that I can help him enough that he will trust me for the future.

0 comments: