Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year's Resolution!!

I have a lot of things I would like to change/do in the new year. I have thought about it a lot and the most desired thing on my list is ... the first one ... getting into shape and losing my gut. I am very self conscious about how I look, and I just want to feel better about how I look, for myself.

-start walking around the block at least once everyday
-keep the kitchen clean
-be a better daughter, sister, friend, wife, person
-finally graduate from high school
-hopefully start a family
-be more open, and actually talk about things

I might think of more things ... as in the list might get a little longer. hehe!!

Next year I want to look back at this list and see If I accomplished any of it. That will be a blog I look forward to writing, because some stuff on my list are big mile stones in my life. Hopefully, I mean I will accomplish something great in the year to come. Wahoo for the new year!!!!

0 comments: