Friday, March 21, 2008

My Clock is Slowly Ticking

By clock, I mean my biological clock. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about having kids. I really don't know exactly when we are going to even attempt to have children. That is something though, that I need to talk to Jason about. No matter when it does happen, I will be ready for it. When people would ask, we would just say we wanted some time together before we add kids into the picture. In some ways, I still want more time, but in other ways I want the kids to finally join the picture. He would always say "She's still in school!" Now that I am finally done with school. Shouldn't we at least talk about it? YES, we should! For sooo long, I have had dreams about it and just plain thought deeply about it. Every now and then mentioning it, but never really talking to Jason much about it. I either forget to or just don't think it's the best time, or I am just plain scared. I am most scared about what he is going to say. I really don't know what his reaction is going to be. I guess I will just have to suck it up one night and talk to him. That is all I can do.

0 comments: