Monday, April 21, 2008

Trying to Figure Out Myself

Everyone has done it sometime or are even trying to still do it.

**Figuring out yourself**

What you like, love,what you want to do with your life, and what you want to become.

Ever since I have graduated high school I have felt unsure of what my future holds. When I say this, at this very moment, I am mostly thinking about a job/career. But in all sense it can stand for anything that is going to happen in my future.

Lately, when I have been asked what I want to do for a job, I don't have an answer. I really don't know yet. In the next couple of months, years even, I am going to try to figure out something that I would be happy doing.

The more that I have thought about having a baby, I have come to the point where I think I still need time for Jason and I. It took a while for me to realize it. I was getting really baby hungry for a while. I do know that when it happens, whether we plan for it or not, it will be a very exciting time in our lives. I can't wait to be a mother when ever it may happen.

0 comments: