Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RaMbLinG

I am so excited to be going to Hawaii in the next week or so. Wait, let me refraise that... I am so excited to be going on "vacation" in the next week or so. I think I am more excited to just get away from our everyday life. I personally need a break.

Jason & I have never been on a vacation together. When I say vacation I mean for more then just a weekend. So it is going to be an awesome experience for the both of us.

Tomorrow I get my hair cut, so I will be posting before & after pictures. I am way excited that I am actually cutting my hair. I'm not just cutting it because we are going to Hawaii, but just cause I need to change my hair. It's just that time again. The last time I did anything drastic with my hair was before Jason & I got married.

The last couple of days I have been cleaning and making lists of things to either bring to Hawaii or lists for taking care of our kitties. They aren't too long though! I don't want to overdo it in anyway. I want things to be really simple. The only list I think I could come close to overdoing it is the kittie list. I have never left a pet to go on vacation before, because I have never really been on a vacation before, so Chantel be forwarned...hehe!

Anyways, I think I am done rambling for now. Time to go finish the laundry!!

0 comments: