Monday, November 23, 2009

D is for Dentist

My dentist appointment went well. If you call getting your sore tooth drilled on fun. I know it sounds counter-productive, but I knew that getting it drilled on would help in the long run. They said it might be to high. They asked me if it was too high, and I said I didn't know, I just knew it hurt.

I also couldn't remember the day I came in to get it done. I got it done on October 19th. More then a month ago. Can you believe that I have waited that long? Granted I thought the pain would go away after a couple of days of getting it done, and even then the pain wasn't that bad. The pain really didn't get that bad until the last week or so. That is why I ended up calling them Friday.

Anyways, I got to grind my tooth on something, then they would drill. They did it like 3 times and then sent me on my way. It didn't cost me anything. My tooth feels better, I just hope it stays that way.

0 comments: